What's New at the Railroad Commission of Texas
What’s New features new content to the Railroad Commission of Texas website, including form and rule proposals and adoptions, regulatory advisories and notices, job postings, events, news releases and media advisories.
- Alternative Fuels Safety Inspector - North Texas - The Railroad Commission of Texas seeks an Alternative Fuels Safety Inspector to perform on-site inspections of liquefied petroleum gas (LP-Gas/Propane), compressed natural gas (CNG) and liquefied natural gas (LNG) installations and equipment to verify compliance with state statutes, safety rules, national standards, and federal code requirements.
- Applications Processor/Digitization Assistant - The Railroad Commission of Texas, recognized as a worldwide leader in the regulation of oil and gas exploration, seeks an Application Processor for the Production Unit of the Oil and Gas Division.
- Deputy Director (Oil and Gas Division) - Under the direction of the Director of the Oil and Gas Division, assists in overseeing the daily operations and management of the Oil and Gas Division, which administers the Commission's conservation, safety, and environmental programs for oil and gas drilling and production operations.
- District Director - The Railroad Commission of Texas, recognized as a worldwide leader in the regulation of oil and gas exploration, seeks a Director of the Abilene District Office to assist in the planning, development, and implementation of business operations in the Oil and Gas Division's Abilene office.
- Notice to Operators: Reassignment of RRC District 8A from the Midland District Office to the Abilene District Office (12/14/2017)
- Notice to Operators: Determining Top of Cement by Calculation for Compliance with Statewide Rule 13 (12/7/2017)
Data and Information
- RRC Energy News March 2018 (3/29/2018)
- RRC Energy News February 2018 (2/28/2018)
- RRC Commissioners appoint Executive Director (4/10/2018)
- RRC to Conduct Permian Basin (Spraberry Trend Area) and Delaware Basin Forum and Discussion in Midland (3/27/2018)
Last Updated: 4/12/2018 11:28:14 AM