What's New at the Railroad Commission of Texas
What’s New features new content to the Railroad Commission of Texas website, including form and rule proposals and adoptions, regulatory advisories and notices, job postings, events, news releases and media advisories.
- Oil and Gas Technical Specialist - The Railroad Commission of Texas, recognized as a worldwide leader in the regulation of oil and gas exploration and production, seeks an Oil and Gas Technical Staff member to complete the review and assessment of oilfield operations in the Houston District Office, Field Operations Section of the Oil and Gas Division.
- Deputy Director (Oil and Gas Division) - Under the direction of the Director of the Oil and Gas Division, assists in overseeing the daily operations and management of the Oil and Gas Division, which administers the Commission's conservation, safety, and environmental programs for oil and gas drilling and production operations.
- Contract Specialist IV - Performs highly complex to highly advanced (senior level) contract management work in the development, implementation, and maintenance of contract and procurement functions in the Procurement and Contract Management (PCM) section.
- RRC Adopts New and Revised Gas Utility Forms (6/8/2018)
- RRC Accepting Comments on Proposed Amendments to Oil Well Status Report (5/30/2018)
- RRC Announces Update to Completions Query (4/26/2018)
Data and Information
- RRC Energy News May 2018 (5/30/2018)
- RRC Urges Readiness as 2018 Hurricane Season Kicks Off (6/1/2018)
- Texas Oil and Gas Production Statistics for March 2018 (5/29/2018)
- Enforcement Actions Taken at Commissioners’ May 22 Conference (5/24/2018)
Last Updated: 6/8/2018 12:32:23 PM