What's New at the Railroad Commission of Texas
What’s New features new content to the Railroad Commission of Texas website, including form and rule proposals and adoptions, regulatory advisories and notices, job postings, events, news releases and media advisories.
This is a new website with a more user-friendly layout that the RRC has launched. All the information from the previous website is available for you to access via the menu above, or with the icon menu to the side.
Watch a quick overview video.
Jobs of The Week
- Financial Analyst II - The Railroad Commission of Texas is seeking a Financial Analyst II to perform highly complex (senior-level) budget and financial analysis work. Major responsibilities include compiling, reviewing, analyzing, and evaluating budget and financial data; preparing reports and responding to inquiries; and recommending appropriate solutions to resolve budget and financial problems. This position works under limited supervision, with considerable latitude for the use of initiative and independent judgment.
- Social Media Manager/Information Specialist IV - The Railroad Commission of Texas is seeking a motivated Social Media Manager who will use social media platforms to focus attention on the agency’s dynamic initiatives, outreach to operators and the public, and advances in the Texas energy industry. This position reports to the Director of Communications, and will perform related work as assigned.
More information on Careers at RRC
- RRC Adopts Revisions to Form PR, Monthly Production Report (03/02/2021)
- RRC Only Accepting Disposal/Injection Well Pressure Test Reports Filed Online May 1 (03/01/2021)
- Notice to Local Distribution Companies: Notice of Recommendation to Suspend Disconnects (02/24/2021)
- Notice to Oil & Gas Operators: Notice of Air Permitting Requirements (02/24/2021)
- Notice to Oil & Gas Operators: Minimizing Lighting Impacts from Oil and Gas Activities (02/23/2021)
- Notice to Operators Regarding Termination and Rescission of Governor Abbott's Mandate (02/19/2021)
- Notice to Oil & Gas Operators: Temporary Suspension Of Maximum Daily Injection Rate Permit Conditions (02/18/2021)
- Notice to Operators Regarding Governor Greg Abbott's Mandate (02/18/2021)
- Notice to Oil & Gas Operators: Waste Hauler Use of Authorized Disposal Systems (02/18/2021)
- Emergency Order (02/17/2021)
- Notice to LPG, CNG and LNG Operators: Transport Waiver for Alternative Fuels (02/17/2021)
- RRC Accepting Comments on Revisions to the CNG Form 1001, CNG Form 1001M, LNG Form 2001 and LNG Form 2001M (02/16/2021)
- Notice to Local Distribution Companies: Authorization for Regulatory Asset Accounting for Local Distribution Companies Affected by the 2021 Winter Weather Event (02/13/2021)
- Notice to Oil & Gas Operators: Texas Faces Dangerous Winter Storm (02/13/2021)
- Emergency Order (02/12/2021)
Data & Information
- Texas Drilling Permits and Completion Statistics for December 2020 (01/08/2021)
- U.S. Department of Energy -U.S. Oil And Natural Gas: Providing Energy Security and Supporting Our Quality of Life(09/2020)
- Railroad Commission Launches Interactive Data Visualization On Site Remediation And Abandoned Mine Land Reclamation (07/15/2020)
- Jim Wright Sworn in as New Railroad Commissioner (01/04/2021)
- Despite Pandemic, Railroad Commission has strong 2020 (12/17/2020)
- Railroad Commission Launches Drone Program (05/11/2020)
- Railroad Commissioners Act to Help Boost Energy Production in Texas (02/14/2020)