RRC Accepting Comments on Revisions to Form P-18, Skim Oil/Condensate ReportMay 02, 2023
The Railroad Commission of Texas (RRC) is accepting public comments on proposed revisions to the form and associated instructions for the Form P-18, Skim Oil/Condensate Report.
The proposed revisions include several changes to the form and comprehensive updates to the filing instructions.
- Purpose of Filing: 2 additional options have been added – Initial and Final report.
- A new question: “Is this a consolidated P-18?”. In addition, a new filing section, VI(B) was created to accommodate this question if answered “Yes”.
- Enhanced options for location information.
- API number(s) is required or the specific disposal well(s).
- “Injection into a reservoir productive of oil or gas” has been removed.
- “Does this system receive salt water from more than one operator?” has been removed.
- “Out of State Water” has been added. In addition, a new filing section, VI(A), was created to accommodate this requirement.
- New item – “Total liquid hydrocarbons that are transferred from one facility to another”.
- New item - "Basic sedimentation and Water (BS&W) collected during reporting period”.
Public comments will be accepted through May 31, 2023. To view the proposed revisions and submit a comment, visit the RRC website at https://www.rrc.texas.gov/forms/proposed-form-amendments/.