What's New at the Railroad Commission of Texas
What’s New features new content to the Railroad Commission of Texas website, including form and rule proposals and adoptions, regulatory advisories and notices, job postings, events, news releases and media advisories.
This is a new website with a more user-friendly layout that the RRC has launched. All the information from the previous website is available for you to access via the menu above, or with the icon menu to the side.
Watch a quick overview video.
Jobs of The Week
- Pipeline Safety Inspector IV - The Pipeline Safety Department, in the Oversight and Safety Division of the Railroad Commission of Texas, has direct oversight of 224,067 miles of intra-state pipeline. Pipeline Safety seeks one field inspector to perform technical fieldwork related to pipeline safety operations for the Corpus Christi Area Office (Region 7). Work involves conducting pipeline safety evaluations as well as incident and accident investigations.
- Oil & Gas Field Inspector - The Railroad Commission of Texas, recognized as a worldwide leader in the regulation of oil and gas is seeking a Field Inspector to perform technical field inspections in oilfield operations in the Houston District Office, Field Operations Section of the Oil and Gas Division. Responsibilities include conducting surveys, making inspections, investigating complaints, and collecting and analyzing engineering and geological data.
More information on Careers at RRC
- RRC Adopts Revised and New CNG and LNG License and License Renewal and Container Manufacturer Registration Forms (03/09/2021)
- RRC Adopts Revisions to Form PR, Monthly Production Report (03/02/2021)
- RRC Only Accepting Disposal/Injection Well Pressure Test Reports Filed Online May 1 (03/01/2021)
Data & Information
- Texas Oil and Gas Production Statistics for January 2021 (04/07/2021)
- Texas Drilling Permits and Completion Statistics for December 2020 (01/08/2021)
- U.S. Department of Energy -U.S. Oil And Natural Gas: Providing Energy Security and Supporting Our Quality of Life(09/2020)
- Jim Wright Sworn in as New Railroad Commissioner (01/04/2021)
- Despite Pandemic, Railroad Commission has strong 2020 (12/17/2020)
- Railroad Commission Launches Drone Program (05/11/2020)
- Railroad Commissioners Act to Help Boost Energy Production in Texas (02/14/2020)