What's New at the Railroad Commission of Texas
What’s New features new content to the Railroad Commission of Texas website, including form and rule proposals and adoptions, regulatory advisories and notices, job postings, events, news releases and media advisories.
Jobs of The Week
- Oil & Gas Field Inspector (Midland, TX)- The Railroad Commission of Texas, recognized as a worldwide leader in the regulation of oil and gas is seeking a Field Inspector to perform technical field inspections in oilfield operations in the Midland District Office, Field Operations Section of the Oil and Gas Division. Responsibilities include conducting surveys, making inspections, investigating complaints, and collecting and analyzing engineering and geological data. This position offers the opportunity to learn up-to-date oil and gas operations and procedures, regulatory requirements, drilling, production, and transportation of crude oil.
- MSWindows Systems Administrator VI (Austin,TX) – The Railroad Commission of Texas seeks a MS Windows Systems Administrator to provide support for agency MS Windows based systems and services. This role provides technical support within the Infrastructure and Operations Team responsible for administration, building and deployment of agency application server software and hardware systems. Work involves highly advanced (senior-level) systems administration of agency application server software and hardware systems and supporting infrastructure and coordinates day-to-day system administration functions such as server configuration, break/fix, user support, and backups. Routine system administration functions to include: OS installs and updates, performance monitoring, security monitoring, and maintenance. This position will play a key role with one or more of Salesforce, Informatica, MuleSoft and Managed File Transfer administration, including site security and document management.
Data & Information
- Railroad Commission Exceeds Goal for Cleanup of Abandoned Oilfield Sites -- More than 400 Sites Assessed & Cleaned Up in FY 2019 (09/27/2019)
- Commissioner Ryan Sitton Speaks on Texas Energy Opportunities at Gulf Coast Industry Forum (09/24/19)
- Railroad Commission Exceeds Well Plugging Goals - Plugs More than 1,700 Abandoned Wells in FY 2019 (09/20/2019)
Last Updated: 1/28/2020 6:12:57 PM