What's New at the Railroad Commission of Texas
What’s New features new content to the Railroad Commission of Texas website, including form and rule proposals and adoptions, regulatory advisories and notices, job postings, events, news releases and media advisories.
Jobs of The Week
- IT Systems Analyst (Austin, TX) - Serves as the Senior Report Developer and Public Information Request Coordinator for the ITS. This position is responsible for managing the Railroad Commission tasks related to the maintaining, implementation, configuration, testing and management of reporting environments, reports and public information request coordination within the ITS. Work also involves planning, budgeting, and analyzing user requirements, procedures, and problems to automate processing or to improve existing systems. May plan, assign, and/or supervise the work of others. Works under minimal direction with considerable latitude for the use of initiative and independent judgment.
- IT Business Analyst III (Austin, TX) - The Railroad Commission of Texas (RRC) seeks an experienced Business Analyst to perform advanced (senior-level) business analysis work related to implementation of complex technology hardware and software projects. Work involves coordinating the gathering, development, and documentation of user requirements; the review, assessment, and development of business processes; the creation and validation of user acceptance testing; the performance of post-implementation support of systems; and support of the systems development life cycle. May supervise the work of others. Works under minimal supervision, with considerable latitude for the use of initiative and independent judgment.
Data & Information
- Railroad Commission Exceeds Goal for Cleanup of Abandoned Oilfield Sites -- More than 400 Sites Assessed & Cleaned Up in FY 2019 (09/27/2019)
- Commissioner Ryan Sitton Speaks on Texas Energy Opportunities at Gulf Coast Industry Forum (09/24/19)
- Railroad Commission Exceeds Well Plugging Goals - Plugs More than 1,700 Abandoned Wells in FY 2019 (09/20/2019)
Last Updated: 12/5/2019 12:14:16 PM