Proposed Form Amendments
This page lists proposed changes to Railroad Commission of Texas forms that are currently under consideration.
For each revision, the table below will provide:
- a link to the current version of the form;
- a link to the proposed form as amended;
- a synopsis of the proposed changes; and
- the status of the proposed amendment:
- Considered – a proposed amendment under consideration by staff but not yet brought forward for consideration by the Commission;
- Proposed – a proposed amendment that has been presented to the Commission for consideration; or
- Adopted – a proposed amendment that has been approved by the Commission for adoption.
Oil & Gas Proposed Form Amendments
You may provide comments on any Oil & Gas form amendments under consideration, using the Oil & Gas online comment form.
Oversight & Safety Division Proposed Form Amendments
You may provide comments on any Oversight & Safety form amendments under consideration, using the Oversight & Safety online comment form.
|Form Number||Form Title||Current Version||Proposed Version||Summary of Changes||Status||Comment Deadline||Comments|
|GUA 7.351||Gas Utility Tax Report||GUA 7.351||GUA 7.351-proposed||Account 777 has been removed
Account 813 has replaced 824
|Customer Notice of Interim Rate Adjustment (aka GRIP)||N/A||IRA Notice Proposed
IRA Notice Proposed Instructions
|Interim Rate Adjustment Application (aka GRIP)||Interim Cost Recovery and Rate Adjustment Report||IRA Proposed Form Spreadsheet||Summary of Changes||Adopted||2/28/2018||Revised Form|
|Public Notice of Proposed Rate Increase||SOI-Notice-Form-Proposed
SOI Notice Form Proposed Instructions
|P-16||Acreage Designation||Rev. 01/2016||
The changes to the form and instructions provide greater detail to the form and incorporate calculated totals on the attached data sheet.The revised data sheet will provide industry a file that is easier to modify and submit as a hard copy PDF.
Last Updated: 1/7/2019 3:37:27 PM