RRC to Host Regulatory Seminar in Corpus Christi
The Railroad Commission of Texas (RRC) will host an Oil and Gas Regulatory Seminar in Corpus Christi on Tuesday, August 16, 2016.
The RRC is hosting this seminar to educate and train oil and gas industry representatives on a variety of topics, including:
- drilling permits;
- inactive well requirements (Statewide Rule 15)
- oil, gas or geothermal resource operations in hydrogen sulfide areas (Statewide Rule 36);
- production reporting;
- pipeline accident and incident reporting;
- pipeline permitting;
- surface casing exceptions (Statewide Rule 13); and
- website queries for proration.
The early bird registration fee is $150 per person through August 5, 2016. Late registration fee is $200 per person on and after August 6, 2016.
The event will be held at the Omni Corpus Christi Hotel, 900 N. Shoreline Blvd. in Corpus Christi. Group rates are available until August 5, 2016 when making hotel room reservations.
For additional event information and to register, visit the RRC website at http://www.rrc.texas.gov/oil-gas/oil-gas-workshops-and-seminars/.