Propane, Liquefied Gas, Compressed Gas
Learn about LPG, CNG & LNG licenses, certification requirements and fees.
- Propane, CNG & LNG Examinations
- License information for Liquefied Petroleum Gas, Compressed Natural Gas and Liquefied Natural Gas can be found in the text of the Natural Resources Code (NRC), Title 3, Subtitle D - Regulations of Specific Businesses and Occupations. LPG is in Chapter 113 and CNG/LNG is in Chapter 116.
- Regulations for Compressed Natural Gas - 16 TAC Chapter 13
- Regulations for Liquefied Natural Gas - 16 TAC Chapter 14
- M/J Plumbers & ACR Contractors Authorized to Perform LP-Gas Installations & Repairs
- Propane, Liquefied Gas, Compressed Gas Fees
- Propane, Liquefied Gas, Compressed Gas Forms
- Propane FAQ's