Logon and E-file Instructions for Tariffs
General InstructionsThis page is for qualified gas utilities that are regulated by the Railroad Commission of Texas (Commission). These regulated entities must file permits, applications, reports and other information with the Commission.
- To access the Electronic Filing System Log on here (account and password required). Please note, tariff analysts have 30 days to review tariffs submitted through E-File System.
- To file information electronically with the Commission you must:
- Effective May 24, 2018 the Master Electronic Filing Agreement (MEFA) is no longer required.
- Complete and submit the Security Administrator Designation.
- Obtain an account by completing the electronic filing application.
- Confirmation of your account will be sent via email.
- Review the tariff manual for the information.
- Create the data file according to the file format standards.
- Companies may enter their own information or may use a vendor's software package. See the Efile Software Vendors List.
- A Frequently Asked Questions list about tariff filing is available.
Last Updated: 5/24/2018 10:14:35 AM