Electronic Document Management System (EDMS)
EDMS has a new look!
The EDMS search screen has been revised to feature an updated look and feel. You can use the EDMS search screen to access and view images of Form H-1, H-1A and W-14 applications and correspondence for injection or disposal wells. You can also search for older images of the Form H-5 Disposal/Injection Well Pressure Test Reports (i.e., Mechanical Integrity Tests).
The EDMS search screen no longer provides access to the Drilling Permits Query or images for District 05 Potential Well Files. However, you can access these queries through the Online Research Queries screen.
Injection/Disposal Well Permit Application Images (Forms H-1, H-1A and W-14)
EDMS contains electronic images of documents required for an injection or disposal well permit: application forms and correspondence such as fee receipts and letters from the RRC, and the signed permit if approved.
You can track the status of an injection or disposal well during the permitting process by accessing the search screen. Applications beginning with September 2000 are available.
Where to Find the Images
- Search for in-process, approved, administratively denied, withdrawn or returned applications & correspondence in EDMS.
- After an approved permit is signed, all documentation associated with the application file is imaged and stored. Images are available 30 days after approval.
- Search for approved H-1/H-1A application file in Oil & Gas Imaged Records.
- Search for approved W-14 application file in Oil & Gas Imaged Records.
- If there was a hearing for the injection or disposal well permit application, documents related to the hearing process are imaged and stored separately from the application documents.
Injection/Disposal Well Permit Data Query
To view data for injection or disposal wells, use the Injection & Disposal Query. You can view injection detail information for a specific API Number or UIC Number. You can also search for a list of injection or disposal wells by lease, operator, field, county or other search criteria.
Disposal/Injection Well Pressure Test Reports (i.e., Mechanical Integrity Tests) (Form H-5)
EDMS also contains older images of Disposal/Injection Well Pressure Test Reports (Form H-5), also known as Mechanical Integrity Tests. In addition to pressure tests, radioactive tracer surveys and differential temperature survey charts are available. Images are for tests conducted from 1992 through 1994.
Some tests from 2013 forward are available in Oil and Gas Imaged Records. Older tests for 1985, 1986, and 1991-1994 are also available.
Last Updated: 4/15/2018 12:15:37 PM